Cole Woods, a seasoned detective working for the Hell City Police Department, finds himself in a predicament with an unlikely ally, the Commissioners’ daughter, Elena Morgan. Together they fight through hordes of the dead, and Cole must keep Elena alive if he has any hope of finding the Commissioner before it’s too late.
Unravel the mystery of the Z-virus and uncover the conspiracies that lie within it. The decisions Cole makes can impact the story or even an NPC’s fate. The dead are not the only threat to Cole. He needs to eat, rest, and drink just to stay alive. Survive this cruel world in this action-horror survival game with over 32+ weapons to find and hundreds of items to loot throughout the game.
For those that don’t want to sign up and get all the free great benefits, thats fine we won’t judge. You can still subscribe by email to stay updated.
- Fully interactable environment : Use weapons that have the “Tool” trait to do more than just attack or use a rope to climb up a ledge. Search everything from vehicles to houses, drawers, boxes, cupboards, fridges, stoves, shelves and much more.
- Impressive arsenal of weapons to obtain. Light enemies on fire with a flamethrower or blow them to pieces with an RPG, you choose how you want to fight this epidemic.
- Crisp and accurate sound effects for everything in the game. For example, when you move, store, sell or drop an item, it plays its own unique corresponding sound effect.
- Decisions impact the flow of the story and ultimately the ending too. Save the citizens from their demise to gain access to more resources. You can keep track of who you have managed to save on your portable data system. (must have unlocked data in main menu by obtaining the HPD Scanner)
- Slot based limited inventory system for you to manage, with containers for you to store your rare items in (must own a safe house for storage containers).
- Realistic Shops : Shop owners don’t have unlimited stock; items Sold to them will remain in that person’s shop stock for sale indefinitely until it’s sold again. Shop owners will also get a new stock or re-stock of items for sale as the story expands. Doing missions for them can also change what they sell.
- Survival system where players have to manage Cole’s Hunger, Thirst and Rest. You can obtain food and water from various sources in the game. Players will also be required to find a bed to sleep in to restore their Rest stat or risk passing out from exhaustion.
- Become your own Gunsmith! You’ll need a special item called a “Blueprint” first which teaches you how to repair and attach gun parts to a particular weapon. Then you can attach gun parts at any Gunsmithing Workbench to upgrade a weapon’s traits. Such as but not limited to Headshot Chance, Capacity, Damage, Durability, Knockback, Stun, ect.
- Complex and unique dialogue selection system. Players will be able to know which things they have already said to an NPC to avoid unnecessary repeated dialogue (faded out grey). When options have a permanent effect on the game they will be highlighted in red to indicate this to the player. The same is true for green but in addition always satisfies the conditions of something.
- You can also repair a weapons durability but beware of it costing more material (Aluminum) to repair the better your gun’s upgrades are.
- Finally, you can create ammunition with gunpowder at a Gunsmith Workbench once you have learned the associated blueprint.